[Sca-cooks] Barleycorn- A WONDERFUL event ;-)

Phil Troy/ G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius.magister at verizon.net
Mon Sep 9 05:43:08 PDT 2002

Also sprach Avraham haRofeh:
>     - the herald in me being royally PISSED OFF at the gentle who insisted
>on violating all protocol and toasting the Viceroy and Vicereine of
>Ostgardr (I love Ian and Katherine, and I think they have been most poorly
>treated by the Crown. I look forward to having our spiritual parents back -
>but their seats are VACANT by fiat of the King, and YOU CAN'T TOAST THEM!)

Were they specifically named, or was the toast drunk to the Health of
the Viceroy and Vicereine of Ostgardr? Under the right circumstances,
I don't see why a provisional toast couldn't be drunk to our once,
currently theoretical, and future Viceroy and Vicereine. They may
hold no courts nor fly their banners in public, but are still both
peers and Barons of the Court. And the suspension has, what, less
than three weeks to go, and this was Northpass, which has always
been, well, exceedingly loyal and somewhat vocal in their support.

>     - sampling (on an empty stomach) both the raspberry and blueberry meads
>brought by Baron Stefan, and finding my head swimming for the next hour or
>two

Bad cook! No biscuit. Baron Stefan the Salacious, BTW, is no relation
to THL Stefan li Rous of this list, BTW, for those who may be a
little fuzzy on the geography involved...

Adamantius
deserves to be called a scholar."
	-DONALD FOSTER