[Sca-cooks] RE: East's Burdened Tyger award

Phil Troy/ G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius.magister at verizon.net
Mon Sep 9 06:38:49 PDT 2002

Also sprach johnna holloway:
>Non-contributing nice nuns?
>Nuns in non-medieval habits?
>
>Johnna
>
>  > Adamantius, whose own OBT is for valorous and continued function in a
>>  kitchen infested by nuns... very nice nuns, mind you, but no amount
>  > of cleaning or spraying could dislodge them

No, it was just that they had no concept that when we rented/used
their site and kitchen, it meant that we needed them to reorganize
the refrigerators so we could put large objects inside, and with
Sister Euphemia's special shelf for her Granola Crunchy Yogurt That
May Not be Touched By The Ininitiate, and every other nun's
equivalent domain, it meant that in the end, we had to go and get
coolers for things like meat, because we couldn't use the fridge for
a lot of the food.

They also used the kitchen as a sort of freeway.

They were perfectly nice and totally sympathetic, but also very set
in their ways, and not really given to compromise, especially in the
short term. It was just one of those things that it would have been
nice to figure out in advance... next time, if any, we'll know.

Adamantius
deserves to be called a scholar."
	-DONALD FOSTER