King/Queen of clumsy WAS:RE: [Sca-cooks] Meadshtufff OT

Gorgeous Muiredach muiredach at bmee.net
Mon Sep 9 08:22:28 PDT 2002

Well,

I'll throw my cousin's hat into the game.

This was in the same two day camping trip (was supposed to be a week long,
but got aborted because of his act).

He first managed to sit on a wasp's nest, the kind of wasps that nest in
the ground...

Later that day, he had to go potty, and forgot to grab toilet paper, so
used leaves...  Poison ivy leaves...

Then, at night...  He liked to sleep without PJ's on.  He managed to ZIP
himself in his masculine plumbing area.  He yelled nasty words, but it's
when we got him unzipped that it got bad...  We rushed him to the hospital,
where he received 14 stitches to keep his balls together!

He was 15 at the time.  20 years later, he still hasn't gone back camping,
and eyes the tree line suspiciously when he goes to parks...

Gorgeous Muiredach the Odd
Clan of Odds
Shire of Forthcastle, Meridies
mka Nicolas Steenhout
"You must deal with me as I think of myself" - J. Hockenberry