[Sca-cooks] Meadshtufff

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 9 08:54:05 PDT 2002

"Jones, Craig" wrote:

> > Does it have to involve bodily injury?
>
> Not at all.  Any story to take the heat off me is fine :)

Back In The Day, about 20 years ago now, I managed to give myself food
poisoning with a fancy sashimi arrangement in the shape of a Pelican.
Everyone else was too smart to try it.  Well, at least I can say that
the only person I've managed to poison is myself... yet!

I did throw myself out of bed and onto a water glass back in May.  I
only figured out that I hit the water glass and not the nightstand
because of the shape of the cut on the forehead and the bruise under the
eye.  Since the alternative would have been the corner of the nightstand
IN my eye, I am content to have it this way.  I got some ugly stitches
[but my blackwork at 0500 is not much better] and a remedy for blood
stains on fabric [lots of hydrogen peroxide - for advice on bloodstains,
ask an emergency room worker!]  I had a great "Harry Potter Scar" for
the Quiddich Tourney 6 weeks later.  I've grown out my fringe[bangs] to
cover the scar but it's beginning to really fade.  Good.

Selene Colfox
selene at earthlink.net