[Sca-cooks] Meadshtufff

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 9 09:48:59 PDT 2002

>I don't know about this. I managed to take care of my knee
>nicely in June and that was doing laundry. The MRI
>in August showed damage to the back of the patella.
>I am getting better and I now have an automatic to drive.
>I have decided that housework is an extreme sport.
>
>Johnna Holloway  Johnnae llyn Lewis
>

>Phlip wrote regarding Drakey's mishaps...
> > Drakey, love, I hate to mention this, but I haven't done any of those
> > things, in almost half a century of living. I suspect that if you polled
>the
> > rest of the Cooks List, you would discover several millenia of
>lifetimes,
> > wherein the owners also have managed not to do any of these things, even
>if
> > you threw in sticking oneself in the nose with a needle.>
> > Face it, Drakey, you're a disaster just waiting for an opportunity to
> > happen....>
> > Phlip

...well...I stuck myself in the nose with a needle, but it was planned.  I
have also taken out my eyebrows, arm hair and part of a tee shirt with the
whoosh bottle (rubbing alcohol, 5 gallon carboy and a match ~ ouch, but what
fun) and we won't even go into why I wore a leg brace and had major
surgery...now if I could only figure out where this giant bruise on my arm
came from...
Olwen, plays hard..no brainer..