[Sca-cooks] Old Bay Seasoning?

Barbara Benson vox8 at mindspring.com
Mon Sep 9 13:42:53 PDT 2002

Old Bay and Zataran's are two very different spice blends used for the same
purposes. I know this, you see, my husband and I are at cross purposes about
this.

I am from Hilton Head Island and am a devout Low Country Boil/Old Bay type
and my husband is from Louisiana and preaches the heresy of Cajun/Zataran's
shrimp/crawfish boils. Arrrrrghhh!

Old Bay should be found in the Spice Asile in most grocery stores. It comes
in a little can that looks very much like standard Pepper cans.

Glad Tidings,
Serena da Riva