[Sca-cooks] Poppa's Good Weekend

Heleen Greenwald heleen at ptdprolog.net
Mon Sep 9 14:38:00 PDT 2002

Yay!!! poppa!!! Way to go!!
Phillipa <cheering!>
----- Original Message -----
From: "Pat "Mordonna" Griffin" <mordonna22 at yahoo.com>
To: <sca-cooks at ansteorra.org>
Sent: Sunday, September 08, 2002 10:15 PM
Subject: [Sca-cooks] Poppa's Good Weekend

Aten Crown List, Queen's Rapier Champion, and Warlord Tourneys were held
this weekend in the cool mountain climes of Chino Valley, Arizona.  Our on
Count Gunthar did very well, in my opinion.  He made it to the semi-final
round in the Crown List on Saturday, and to the fourth round of the Queen's
Rapier.  Rumor has it that that is as high as any member of the Chivalry has
ever made it.  And making it to the final four out of a field of 41 is no
small thing, either.
Congratulations to Poppa for many well and gallantly fought bouts.

Mordonna