[Sca-cooks] the merits of safety trim

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Mon Sep 9 17:37:10 PDT 2002

At 07:21 PM 9/9/02 -0500, you wrote:

>As a herald, I learned to do it away from tents.  Something about being
>almost killed will teach you little things like that.  But everyone should
>remember when the schedule is pulished and it says wake-up call at 7am, that
>means herald or bagpiper will be mading lots of noises at 7am.  Aurore

Hey- I don't have a problem with a camp wake-up taht is on the schedule.
But this one wasn't- it was a personal wakeup call, and the piper was
simply INCREDIBLY inconsiderate of everyone else in our neighborhood. I had
a discussion with the princess after I'd cooled down, and suggested that he
pipe 1) later, like 8, and 2) next to _her_ tent! She was upset to
discovered that he'd so royally pissed off some of her subjects...

OFC- Bagpipes, flash-fried (hee hee!) and served with a nice white sauce...
tastes like... chicken!

(A really rubbery, icky chicken...)

'Lainie