[Sca-cooks] Mead & Wix

bill mayfield wpmay at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 9 18:48:43 PDT 2002

What do my testers say to me after a particularly bad batch:  "Crickey,
Drake!  This will kill a brown dog!"

Perhaps you shouldn't feed Wix the brew then...  Just in case...

Drakey.

   *Smiling Large*
                   I am blessed with 4 wonderful canine
    testers......and a brother that will guinea pig for me
     as well !! I may be a bit of an oddity.....I brew,mead
    and cyser,but do not drink.......at all.at best I sip to
     get a flavor of what is being made then spit it out.
    Recently I recieved,what was to me,a compliment on my
   handi-work....A Laurel from a neighboring Kingdom suggested
    I begin to sell the fruits of my effort......and later that
  same eve yet another Laurel suggested the Same....

   Humbled and Learning
      Aethelwulf