[Sca-cooks] Mead & Wix

Avraham haRofeh goldberg at bestweb.net
Tue Sep 10 03:55:45 PDT 2002

>     Recently I recieved,what was to me,a compliment on my
>    handi-work....A Laurel from a neighboring Kingdom suggested
>     I begin to sell the fruits of my effort......and later that
>   same eve yet another Laurel suggested the Same....

Just a reminder, folks, that it is AGAINST US LAW to sell homebrew without a
permit/license from ATF. You can make up to 100 gallons per year for an
individual, 200 gallons for a household of 2 or more adults; you can give it
away, but you CAN'T sell it!

Avraham

Avraham haRofeh of Northpass
     (mka Randy Goldberg MD)
OBTag: I know you'd like to screw like bunnies -- but I just washed my
thing, and I can't do a hare with it.