[Sca-cooks] _Shakespeare for Dummies_

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Mon Sep 9 23:12:11 PDT 2002

At 12:57 AM 9/10/02 -0500, you wrote:
>'Lainie commented:
>
>> (BTW, this is the guy who wrote _Shakespeare for Dummies_. Go get a copy if
>> you don't have one! It's a terrific book! And I was once and English grad
>> student!)
>
>Maybe what I need since I find Shakespeare rather incomprehensible.

Ray has checklists and little scorecards and everything...

>Lainie, or someone else, want to write me a review of this book for the
Florilegium?

Uh, er, another for the arm-long list of stuff I already owe you? :-D)
Suppose I could- I'd have to get my copy though, and it is... at... -you
guessed it- Dad's house in Sutherlin! *sigh*

Someday my stuff and my man and me will all be in the same place...

'Lainie