[Sca-cooks] _Shakespeare for Dummies_

kattratt kattratt at charter.net
Tue Sep 10 20:51:59 PDT 2002

Stefan a simple word of advice!!! Stop reading it as written and try it
grammatically written. Think Kenneth Brannaugh (asshole that he is) as
oppposed to Poetic ie... a challenge...
He does at least speak Shakespeare.  Not recite it!
That makes it easier.
Try "Much Ado About Nothing"
"Hamlet"
"Othello"
"Henry V"

and his other screenplays
Branaugh talks in the Shakespearean style as oppposed to speaking
Shakespeare.

Nichola