[Sca-cooks] Crusades Class

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 10 09:22:48 PDT 2002

Great.  How come we haven't met yet?  Puzzle.  Seems we should have by now.
Well, soon to be remedied.  Yes.  There will be a limit of perhaps 10 people
for the class.  I cann't imagine that many folks would be interested in
doing something crazy like this so I'm sure there will be plenty of room.
Olwen