[Sca-cooks] safflower was:saffron crocus

Generys ferch Ednuyed generys at blazemail.com
Tue Sep 10 09:30:51 PDT 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "Stephanie Ross" <aislinncc at earthlink.net>
To: "SCA Cooks List" <sca-cooks at ansteorra.org>
Sent: Monday, September 09, 2002 6:34 PM
Subject: Re: [Sca-cooks] safflower was:saffron crocus

Generys wrote:
<<However, I did just do a quick check online, and myspicer.com had it for
$6.00 for a 4 oz bottle, or $17 for a lb - however, they charge a $4.95
handling fee, +UPS charges.  Though they also carry almond flour, which
sounds *very* intriguing for quick almond milk....>>

>Saffron comes in liquid form, as well as bulk herb? How cool!

No, no, saffron isn't nearly that cheap.  Dried safflowers were what I was
referring to...

Generys