[Sca-cooks] Sabatier knives at Amazon.com

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 10 13:32:37 PDT 2002

Ah..yes, I don't seem to recall your name in the past (although I've
probably pointed it out before).  Well, are you planning on crossing the
Kingdom and coming up for Crown Tourney this November?  If so, look for me
in the kitchen (I won't be there but they will know where to find me) (why
do I keep telling myself I won't be in the kitchen?? They have a whole list
of stuff for me to do that does not involve cooking, which is actually what
I said I wouldn't do).
Olwen
Oh, and remember everyone, as soon as you can, if you want on board at this
event, you better move fast.  Only 100 above the salt and only 50 below the
salt.  With Bright Hills cooking it will take no time at all to fill up.