[Sca-cooks] relative distances was Burdened Tyger

Erika Thomenius ldygytha at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 10 08:48:26 PDT 2002

>Stefan--they get larger as you drive across them, in an attempt to keep
>you from leaving the state. Trust me on this one. Specifically, NY, PA,
>and OH do this. I've never known Indiana to try and pull that one on me,
>but the other three are notorious for it.

ESPECIALLY Pennsylvania.  The PA turnpike is living proof that time is
relative.

The West is just big.  It doesn't need to play any tricks on you.

-Gytha "Odometer's nearing 100k" Karlsdotter

"Oh I will drive 200 miles/and I will drive 200 more/Cos it's at least 400
miles/ to get to Caerthe from my door"

Living in fear that someone is going to spot the zipper at the back of my
grown-up suit.