[Sca-cooks] Botched Chicken Attempt

Barbara Benson vox8 at mindspring.com
Tue Sep 10 17:12:59 PDT 2002

Greetings,

OK folks, I just completely botched my first attempt at my deboned & stuffed
chicken (cornish hen actually). I do not know what this particular hen did
in a previous life to deserve what I did to it - but it must have been bad!

The luncheon that I was trying to make it for is occuring this Saturday. So,
I do not have time to fiddle with it to get it right. So I am asking y'all
to save my buns. I need a sure fire, delish type chicken/poultry dish that
can be served in a "set it out on a table and people eat off of plates that
they are holding" manner.

Nothing with drippy sauces, preferably something that can be eaten in small
pieces. What would be really great is a really tasty chicken pasty type
thing. I do not mind labour, I just do not have the brain power to spare
right now.

Oh, that poor, poor chicken.

Glad Tidings,
Serena da Riva