[Sca-cooks] Botched Chicken Attempt

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 11 08:33:06 PDT 2002

I think your problem is that you tried to debone a really small bird.  The
larger the bird, the easier the job.

If you are looking at something poultry that is stuffed and finger food
type, why not go with slices of breast meat rolled and tied around a
'sausage' of stuffing?  Quick, easy, neat.
Olwen