[Sca-cooks] ALLERGIES, was Onion-scullery

Kirsten Houseknecht kirsten at fabricdragon.com
Wed Sep 11 16:14:08 PDT 2002

or they worked in medical..... i know a ton of EMTs and nurses who developed
the latex allergies......
basically the more exposure you get the worse it is......

of course, i also HEARD of a clown who got it.... exposed to too many
balloons making "balloon animals " for kids.......no i am not kidding.

but yeah.. the usual latex allergies are people whose health is pretty iffy
anyway...... oh.. side note...
from what i heard there are some interesting overlaps to latex allergies...
and some plants... any info on this?
Kirsten
kirsten at fabricdragon.com
http://www.fabricdragon.com