[Sca-cooks] OT: con suits, was how NOT to run a feast

Kirsten Houseknecht kirsten at fabricdragon.com
Wed Sep 11 18:35:58 PDT 2002

Waaaaah.... i am an East Coaster.....
i go to tons of SF and Fantasy and Pagan cons.. but the furthest West i
managed to get so far was Chicago and Louisville.....
i go North to Boston and New Hampshire (Arisia, and Birka) every year
and
i go South to Georgia (GaFilk.) every year..
but most of my events are between Wash DC and New York......
i live in Philly , of course.

lets see.... fannish connections........ i am Fabric Dragon (business
name..)
AND i used to rent a house to Nancy "The Button Lady" Lebovitz. of
Calligraphic Buttons....
now i just babysit her cats.
Kirsten
kirsten at fabricdragon.com
http://www.fabricdragon.com

"Did you vote?  No?   Then don't come whining to me...."