[Sca-cooks] Recipe Software

Patricia Collum pjc2 at cox.net
Wed Sep 11 19:23:54 PDT 2002

I keep my recipes: In three boxes of hand written cards; Family favorites,
Recipes the family wants to try, and Too fancy, but cool for potlucks,
parties, etc.. Then there is the folders of clipped from newspaper recipes,
and the notebooks of ripped from magazine recipes, then the notebooks of SCA
cooking articles and florigelium stuff, seperated by topics, the period
facsimiles of period books, each in it's seperate binder, the notebooks of
redactions from the miscellany, gode book of cookery and various cook's
guilds and then finally a hand typed book of my own redactions, which is
pretty slim still as I am just starting out with that.

Cecily