[Sca-cooks] Cinnamon was Re: Cayenne, NOW Badia Spices

Pixel, Goddess and Queen pixel at hundred-acre-wood.com
Thu Sep 12 07:27:04 PDT 2002

And if you live in the immediate vicinity of one of their physical stores,
they have glass jars of the spices so you can sniff them before you buy. I
was really amazed at the differences between canelle and the three types
of cassia that they stock.

That reminds me, I need to do new labels for my spice jars--the old ones
were done with ink that turned out not to be waterproof. Anybody else use
the medieval spellings to label their spices?

Margaret