[Sca-cooks] Whoops!

Amanda Blackwolf amandablackwolf at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 12 10:04:45 PDT 2002

Having had a baby as a result of Valentine's revelry (11-11-99)..........I
can safely say it has much more to do with the feelings surrounding
Valentine's Day, which can linger for a few weeks, than anything I had
eaten. So, I think you are in the clear....but cinnamon is considered as
.....ahem...... somewhat warming to the libido. (And an awful lot of period
dishes have cinnamon---he he)

A.