[Sca-cooks] tomato referances

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Fri Sep 13 06:39:30 PDT 2002

It's tomato season now according to the local newspaper food columns.
The gardens are supposed to be overflowing... except those in parts of
the country with drought and distressed conditions. Which must be most
of the country this year. Thank you very much of including the article.
All three of us appreciate and applaud your efforts.

Johnna Holloway  Johnnae