Knife horror stories (was Re: [Sca-cooks] Sabatier knives

Kirsten Houseknecht kirsten at fabricdragon.com
Fri Sep 13 08:48:52 PDT 2002

and both these people lived?
really?
you must be a very patient and restrained individual.........

i feel that for a first offense replacing the knife will do, but for a
second offense a .... up close and personal lesson in knife sharpness seems
called for........

if *I* ruin my best sewing scissors, i get mad at myself, call myself an
idiot. and figure i deserved it. if *you* ruin my best sewing scissors you
better have a good track record with me, or good track shoes.........

Kirsten
kirsten at fabricdragon.com
http://www.fabricdragon.com

"Did you vote?  No?   Then don't come whining to me...."