[Sca-cooks] Re: Sca-cooks digest, Vol 1 #2441 - 11 msgs

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Fri Sep 13 13:37:21 PDT 2002

Sorry, but I didn't make it to the west (of Ireland, at any rate...I was
all *over* Great Britain), so no smoked salmon.  Had wanted to try a
good seafood restaurant in Dublin, but it was temporarily closed for
renovations, and I was a bit leery of venturing too far in an unfamiliar
city around dusk/dark.
The tumbler of punch sounds divine...which of the Irish whiskeys would
you recommend? I've tried Old Bushmills and Jamesons.....
--Maire, making a mental note to try the punch this fall/winter.....