[Sca-cooks] British Candy

Amanda Blackwolf amandablackwolf at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 13 13:40:50 PDT 2002

IIRC, and I could be wrong....cuz I don't like it so I don't buy it....it's
made by an British Candy Company, and it's a rose colored jelly surrounded
by chocolate (that's the stuff I remember). But then, calling it Turkish
Delight could have been a marketing ploy...ya know....something "exotic" to
entice people to buy.

YIS,
Amanda Blackwolf,
covered in flour ...mumbling that man BETTER appreciate this