[Sca-cooks] honey cake

Terry Decker t.d.decker at worldnet.att.net
Mon Sep 16 16:55:57 PDT 2002

In a way, panforte is.  It is similar to fruit cakes which are heavy on
fruit and light on cake.  The flour in the recipe appears to be for reducing
the stickiness of the honey and stiffening the matrix.

Bear

Ya know Bear, when you put it like this, it sounds like the precursor to
fruitcake...
Olwen, going home soon