[Sca-cooks] Re: Fw: R.I.P.

Sharon R. Saroff sindara at pobox.com
Mon Sep 16 20:27:45 PDT 2002

I remember well the Reign of Aelfwine and Arastorm when I lived in the
East.  He was a wonderful person.  My husband Sfi received his AOA from
them.  When I told him the news he was as upset as I was.  Now all I have
left of our friendship are the stories of him at Pennsic and other
events.  I can never forget the green shirts or the fact that Aelfwine was
one of the people who taught me how to scout.  We will miss him
greatly.  May the Master of the Universe grant him ever lasting peace.

BTW, Aelfwine died during the time of year on the Jewish calendar called
Aseret Yom'ay T'shuva (Ten days of repentence).  It is said the if a person
dies during this time he goes directly to heaven and is put in a holy
place.  It is fitting that Aelfwine leaves us during that time as he was
definitely a very special person

Shana Tovah,
Sindara