[Sca-cooks] Hello?

A F Murphy afmmurphy at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 16 20:36:19 PDT 2002

Well... my message came through to you, but not to me! The holiday was
the reason I wasn't bothered by a slow list, but nothing at all seemed
excessive!

Anyhow, I just  now received 35 messages, from 9:00 or so this morning
on. And even a few that seem to have been floating in the ether for
three days? So the log jam, whatever it was, has broken.

Thank you for your patience. I return you to your regularly scheduled
discussion of everything under the sun... *G*

Anne