[Sca-cooks] Test, please ignore

Phil Troy/ G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius.magister at verizon.net
Tue Sep 17 14:33:32 PDT 2002

Also sprach Olwen the Odd:
>>Was written:
>>>  >Is the Eastern motto, "Disputando, ergo sum"?
>                                 WHAT??
>>  > >Adamantius

As in Cogito ergo sum, "I think, therefore I am." This would be a
jury-rigged version of "I argue, therefore I am." Which, IMO, should
be the East Kingdom motto... at least that of our e-list.

>>  >
>>>  hey- I like that! Can I steal it?
>>
>>I always liked "Tempus porco nihil est." You are welcome to it if you like.
>                      WHAT??
>
>Olwen, not latin, or greek, or whatever this is

Not sure about this one (Time is never a pig?). It's one of those
cases where vocabulary isn't enough ;-) You can also blame my son for
stealing my Latin dictionary and hiding it in the morass he calls a
room... apparently he plans to master the language and make up
spells, a la HP...

Adamantius, magister non mufrius