[Sca-cooks] Test, please ignore

Dan Phelps phelpsd at gate.net
Wed Sep 18 11:53:15 PDT 2002

I wrote:

> >>I always liked "Tempus porco nihil est." You are welcome to it if you
like.
> >                      WHAT??
> >
> >Olwen, not latin, or greek, or whatever this is
>
> Not sure about this one (Time is never a pig?). It's one of those
> cases where vocabulary isn't enough ;-) You can also blame my son for
> stealing my Latin dictionary and hiding it in the morass he calls a
> room... apparently he plans to master the language and make up
> spells, a la HP...

Time is nothing to a pig.  I find that it is a rather all purpose
response/observation but then I work for a environmental regulatory agency.

I took off "Grunt; Pigorian Chant"  It has Old McDonald rendered in chant
and a marvelous melodic sequence where in the farmer call the pigs to dine.

Daniel Raoul