[Sca-cooks] injuries

Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Wed Sep 18 15:25:03 PDT 2002

Drakey svrev:

> > Poor Drakey.....
> > Like you, I think I bumped my head on the way out of the birth canal,
> > and I've been a walking disaster ever since.
> <SNIP>
>
> Ok Maire, you win.....  You are much clumsier than me...  I've never
> tripped over luggage...

Dunno- I think mine is contageous, when I have it. Remember me mentioning
falling out of bed because of the stacked, slippery mattresses at the event
the other week?

My cat did the same a couple days later. We were lying in bed, with her on
the outside edge, and I woke up just in time to see her vanish over the edge
and land with a thud. Scared me half to death, since this is the one
recovering from severe back and pelvis injuries as a result of being hit by
a car.....

Yeah, she's OK, but she gave me the oddest look.....

Phlip