[Sca-cooks] Fwd: Sausage fat

Phil Troy/ G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius.magister at verizon.net
Wed Sep 18 15:34:03 PDT 2002

Also sprach A F Murphy:
>Well, hello! Glad you are here! Now I won't have to keep telling you
>what I've read...
>
>Everyone, Brekke has been teaching me. I read and listen here, but most
>of the actual cooking I've done has been with her. Including sausages,
>but I don't think that recipe.

I'd meant to give a haloo to Brekke, but was afraid she'd been here
for six weeks or something, and I was just being obtuse.

Suffice it to say, folks, that Countess Brekke has been cooking a
while; her Laurel for Cookery was, I understand, postponed on the day
it was supposed to be given, called on account of coronet, so to
speak, when she was made Crown Princess of the East instead, back in
A.S. IX. Since then, well, what with one thing and another, they
finally got around to taking care of that fairly recently.

Welcome, Brekke! We could use another voice of reason to keep the
rabble in check! Wait... many people think I _am_ the rabble...

Adamantius

deserves to be called a scholar."
	-DONALD FOSTER