[Sca-cooks] OOP: 18th c. chocolate (was Weight of candied orange peel?)

Generys ferch Ednuyed generys at blazemail.com
Thu Sep 19 05:51:00 PDT 2002

I borrowed a mocajete from our baron the other day when I entered a cooking
contest that didn't allow any sort of electric cooking implements, and it
was **wonderful** - chopped almonds down to almond meal for almond milk in
like no time flat -now I need one - they're fairly inexpensive too, I've
seen them online for under $30, so I think I'm getting one sometime soon...

Generys