[Sca-cooks] Need a quick help... Cooking this time.

Generys ferch Ednuyed generys at blazemail.com
Thu Sep 19 09:37:00 PDT 2002

Hehehe - I was at one of those feasts - last 12th night - except you all put
it on Brocolli, so I didn't get to eat any of it until you brought my table
an extra (un-brocolli-tainted) bowl - it was good to be one of like 10
people who made it up from North Carolina... :-) It is *really* good stuff,
though... actually, that whole feast was good.

Generys