[Sca-cooks] Very carefully not panicking...

Yamil O Kiwan yamil.kiwan at gte.net
Thu Sep 19 10:34:03 PDT 2002

Generys,

Once you start the big push remember your confidence or lack of it will
influence your crew. You are the ONE with all answers.
You made your plans, you know your timing, you know your kitchen, you know
your crew. Be calm, be bossy, be the Dad. Trust those you can, teach those
you don't trust. Have FUN, it will show in your meal, you will do great.

Thanks,
Jamal