[Sca-cooks] Re: Very carefully not panicking...

Ro LadyRo at annapolis.net
Thu Sep 19 10:55:39 PDT 2002

You will do just FINE.  The food will be cooked perfectly and served on
time. You will come in under budget.

And if an accident happens, no one will know, or care - they will be happy
that they got good food, cooked well and served with a smile.

Just remember to breathe!

Ro,
Assistant Kitchen Scullion
Bright Hills Cook's Guild