[Sca-cooks] What is STC NOT good on?

A F Murphy afmmurphy at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 19 20:57:02 PDT 2002

Why wouldn't there be librarians who dislike the tools of their
profession? I'm a theatrical costumer who doesn't like to sew... a
designer who doesn't like to draw.  You don't need to like the tools
(though life is certainly easier if you do...) You just need to know how
to use those tools to accomplish what you do want to do.

And I do want to know what you are talking about, and I can't get to
Ontario... you should know by now that I want to know how to find things
out!

Anne