[Sca-cooks] Almond powder question

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 20 10:04:31 PDT 2002

Be aware that those tubes of marzipan 1) taste icky and 2) are very
expensive.  Also don't confuse the marzipan and and the almond paste (which
I haven't tried tasting but if that is what the marzipan is made from it's
icky).  I have seen, but not tasted almond paste in small soup size cans.
Have I gotten an address for Ilaria yet?
Olwen