[Sca-cooks] our Misha

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Fri Sep 20 21:56:45 PDT 2002

Hey, Misha, I played flute in high school, too. Piccolo mostly for
marching band.
And I was in choir, too--one of those lower woman's voices that can do
anything from 2nd Soprano to First Tenor.  Well, at least it was that
good when I was your age! I've gotten old and croaky now!
--Maire, fellow band-geek who *should* be working on her grocery list
instead of playing on the computer (OFC: I'm doing some more redacting
from the Andalusian cookbook this weekend, and playing with some
flatbread recipes)