[Sca-cooks] our Misha

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Fri Sep 20 22:14:20 PDT 2002

At 10:56 PM 9/20/02 -0600, you wrote:
>Hey, Misha, I played flute in high school, too. Piccolo mostly for
>marching band.
>And I was in choir, too--one of those lower woman's voices that can do
>anything from 2nd Soprano to First Tenor.  Well, at least it was that
>good when I was your age! I've gotten old and croaky now!
>--Maire, fellow band-geek

Hey- sounds like me. I was the True Band Geek. If it was a woodwind, I
played it. Well, wait- I never played bari-sax. I hated piccolo. Loved the
bassoon. Oboe was fun too...

Sang 1st sop under duress. Happier 2nd to tenor. Now I mostly sing in the
car, to myself, with 'Retha for backup. ;-) Coached 'The Girls' some. Some
day I want to go to the 'Sing Your Own Messiah' downtown at Christmas. It
sounds like fun, and I haven't been in the Messiah since high school...

What's a pirate's favorite musical instrument? The hARRRmonica!

What's a pirate's favorite sport? ARRRchery!

What does a pirate put on toast? (OFC!) MAAARRRRmalade!

(I am so worn out and I have to work tomorrow...)

'Lainie