[Sca-cooks] pot-lucks?

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Fri Sep 20 23:32:39 PDT 2002

 >Ok, so short of a 12-step group (Hi, I'm Jadwiga, and I'm addicted to
 >feeding people...) what can you all suggest to come up with a potluck
 >contribution that won't be embarrassing but won't break my non-existent
 >budget?

If you have access to a pizelle iron, wafers seem to go over well
and they are fairly cheap to make.

For more info, see:
wafers-msg        (72K)  3/30/01    Period savory and sweet wafers. Recipes.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-BREADS/wafers-msg.html

Or what about fruit pies, when a particular fruit is in season, and
therefor cheaper:
fruit-pies-msg    (45K)  1/ 5/01    Period fruit pies. Recipes. Baking pies.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD/fruit-pies-msg.html
    Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas          stefan at texas.net