Rolls Recipe WAS: Re: [Sca-cooks] pot-lucks?

Isabella di Giovanni isabella_di_giovanni at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 21 19:28:58 PDT 2002

My apologies. I thought I had put OOP in the subject line.
Isabella
 Terry Decker wrote:The rule of thumb is, "recipes are always in order."

While the purpose of the list is to discuss Medieval and Renaissance
cookery, most of us are cooks and don't limit ourselves to just those
dishes. In general, a modern recipe with a clearly marked OOP (Out of
Period) in the subject line is welcome.

Bear

I would be sooo honored to share my recipe with the list. The thought that
anyone on this list would try it and like it is awesome. You all are sooo
far ahead of me in cooking.

Isabella