Rolls Recipe WAS: Re: [Sca-cooks] pot-lucks?

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 23 09:05:10 PDT 2002

Thanks for this, I'm going to try it out soon, and also try to scale it down for the breadmaker - 3 cups of flour is what fits there.  OOP or otherwise:  you give this nice roll recipe, say that you have never made donuts with it but you do make a lot of donuts for events.  So:  how's about your donut recipe?

Mmm Mmm Donuts pleeease?

Best, your baby sitter Selene C.