[Sca-cooks] Insipid vs subtle

Phil Troy/ G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius.magister at verizon.net
Sun Sep 22 04:26:59 PDT 2002

Also sprach Laura C. Minnick:
>How odd of me to say something like that, since I don't have... uh... come
>to think of it, if one has been kicked like that, does it diminish teh
>'orgasmic' experience? ;-)
>
>_I_ didn't start his one Gunthar, so don't blame me!
>
>The Real, True, Original Edition, Accept-No-Substitutes 'LAINIE!

G__ d___ it, 'Lainie! Respect mah authoritah!

Tell you what. I'll Rochambeau you for it... now get back in that
kitchen. And make me some
powdered-doughnut-chicken-pot-pancake-surprise pah.

Adama... uh... 'Lain... uh... 'Lainie
(Just surprised there hasn't been more talk on this list about the
Mongolian invasion of South Park, and the attempts to repel them with
vats of boiling sweet-and-sour pork)

deserves to be called a scholar."
	-DONALD FOSTER