[Sca-cooks] Red Tower, was Recipe?

Christine Seelye-King kingstaste at mindspring.com
Sun Sep 22 08:36:46 PDT 2002

Yes, if the rain holds off just for a few days (we need the rain, but if it
could just miss us for the 5th of Oct), it should be cooler and lovely.  The
smells of food in the air will be wonderful, and I'm hoping all of the
activities planned are lots of fun.  Two weeks to go!
Christianna
Head Feast Planner