[Sca-cooks] finding the right ingredients

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sun Sep 22 18:42:36 PDT 2002

Hi, I'm Maire, and I'm waving at you from the wilds of northern
Artemisia (NW Montana), where I live in the Barony of Sentinels' Keep.
We're actually moderately lucky here, for Montana, in that our growing
season lasts a little longer (i.e., longer than Memorial Day to Labor
Day, which is about all our garden got when I was growing up).  About
the only things I truly miss, and can't seem to find for love nor money
are quinces and seville oranges.  Can't even get our special produce
stores to order them....*huge sigh*....oh, and un-homegenized milk, but
that's another story! <g>
--Maire