[Sca-cooks] finding the right ingredients

Shannon Malone thegoatinthegarden at lycos.com
Mon Sep 23 08:17:15 PDT 2002

Hi Maire,

I have quinces!  They keep very well, so I don't think I would have to ship them overnight. I could probably even ship you some this season,if you'd like, I think there are some ready now.

Citrus will have to wait until our greenhouse is done so that we can bring them in in the winter, we have a couple of nights a winter that are just too cold.

Let me know if you have a desire for quinces this season and I will put together the quantity you want and let you know the cost.  I haven't considered that yet for the quinces.

Shannon