[Sca-cooks] pot-lucks?

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Mon Sep 23 07:24:37 PDT 2002

Surely there must be slow-cooker/crock pot recipes out there from all
those events that held potlucks in the 1970's and early '80's? Or has
that generation of Society members disappeared? We did potlucks monthly
on a baronial level. We had quite a number of recipes that had been
adaptd to crock pots. Today I would think that one could add recipes
adapted to cooking in electric rice cookers and bread machine recipes.

Johnnae llyn Lewis  Johnna Holloway